How does it feel? Rebuke Evil And Your Enemies

 

I rebuke my enemies All of You Ashley Craig Skyline Medical Cebtrr Nashville Tennessee Missy Thomas Kimball Tennessee Linda Rollins Thomas Ooltewah Tennessee Linda Griffith Linda Thomas Jason Gates Jason Griffith Rollins Family Thomas Family Marion County Tennessee Powells Crossroads Dayton Tennessee Malaysia Philippines Hong Kong India New York Georgia Chattanooga Tennessee Missionary Ridge Haynes Fakily Layne Price Susan Price Judge Layne Whiteside Tennessee Missy Thomas Blevins Missy Blevins Layne Jennings Layne Price Susan Price sociopath narcissist

     Lord you are my fortress and my refuge, my God in whom I will trust. Lord, I ask that you REBUKE my enemies and expose ALL THEIR EVIL WORKS. I ask you to bring upon them your conviction and salvation to touch their hearts. Help them to turn away from their wicked ways and seek you. Your word says no weapons formed against us shall prosper, and I pray that you bring light to anyone’s current or past deceitful actions or intentions of harm that they may ALL be exposed. May they come to know you Lord, and your transforming power. Remove these parasites from our lives permanently that live their lives to bring harm to us and any others with their evil and wicked ways. May you bring the trouble-makers to their knees, as only You can do, so they have nowhere to look but up and face you in all your might. 

     Heal us, my son and I, in every area of our lives, bless us with your favor, knowledge, protection, wisdom, love, mercy, strength, peace, and prosperity that we may grow in your grace and knowledge letting your words be a lamp unto our feet. I pray in Jesus name, amen.

#rebuke #evil #prayerworks #WarRoom
#prayers #IPrayForYou #RebukeMyEnemies #harassment #cyberstalker #governmentemployees #FederalBureauOfInvestigation #stalker #RememberGodSawWhatYouDidToo
#imprecatoryprayer

No comments: